#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,719 Thanks
  • 7,973 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 08:14 PM

Have this big MTD deck with roller assembly missing. I'm now trying to make one up. IN pix need the # 29 adjusters. I really just need dimensions mostly, am trying to make these. I can guess setting it up on floor and playing around, but would be nice to have spacings of holes especially and total length. OR< if any for sale, will be interested?? I'm using a 1" shaft, think this is 3/4", not sure, so that will be diff size hole then. Fella at work can make me if I have dimensions he says. Darn metal is only 1/4" thick to fit in those keepers, kinda light it seems. Also is 1-3/4" wide, not just easy 2" like I bought. Sheesh!  Parts diagram has little for dimensions with it. img081.jpg

• VTXrider and Mark 149 J. have said thanks

#2 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 10,890 Thanks
  • 6,919 posts

Posted April 17, 2018 - 08:38 AM

I have a Bolens deck that has a series of 9 rollers across the back.  Had to turn them out of Oak - got the Oak from the lumber yard.  Came as separators between the layers of re-bar and the load and the truck bed.  Rough sawed and bowed some but shorter pieces worked out OK.   Mine were 4" long and 2.5" thick with a 3/4" hole for the shaft.  If you know someone that works with wood they may be able to turn them for you.

• VTXrider said thank you

#3 VTXrider ONLINE  

VTXrider
  • Member No: 16031
  • 529 Thanks
  • 384 posts

Posted April 17, 2018 - 04:04 PM

The dimensions of the height adj bracket. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Image01 Dim.jpg

• Mark 149 J. said thank you

#4 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,719 Thanks
  • 7,973 posts

Posted April 18, 2018 - 07:32 PM

Wow! VTX, that is a Great picture! Thank you very much!  I'm gonna take to my shop guy and see if he can make the main part for me. He wanted a drawing, but this is just as nice or better!  You the Man!

• VTXrider said thank you