#16 DH1 OFFLINE  

DH1

Electric Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 5,144 Thanks
  • 5,524 posts

Posted July 09, 2011 - 09:21 PM

Looks pretty good there, tow from the front or the back, good stuff.

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,561 Thanks
  • 44,999 posts

Posted July 10, 2011 - 05:50 AM

Dan, glad it worked for you. I used the rear of my Cub 108 for the test and that sucker is quite heavy there. But I figured if I got it to work there, shouldn't have much problem elsewhere. I'm using the Ford w/ hydraulic lift for the tow tractor. Wish we would get a little relief from the heat so I can mess with it again.

#18 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,354 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted July 10, 2011 - 06:11 AM

That is looking really good Dan.:thumbs:

#19 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 513
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted July 10, 2011 - 11:25 AM

Dan, glad it worked for you. I used the rear of my Cub 108 for the test and that sucker is quite heavy there. But I figured if I got it to work there, shouldn't have much problem elsewhere. I'm using the Ford w/ hydraulic lift for the tow tractor. Wish we would get a little relief from the heat so I can mess with it again.

Thanks it isnt really done yet I moved my 1250 around that is probably my heaviest tractor. I have all the tires on the 1220 loaded that I will be using to tow with so we will see how it works from the rear. hopefully this week. I am hoping when I get the 1250 running I can set it up on that also.

#20 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,561 Thanks
  • 44,999 posts

Posted July 10, 2011 - 01:02 PM

Dan, your thread inspired me to play with mine a while. I cut 3.5" out of the length and was able to lift the rear of the Cub and move it quite easily. I'll put one pic here and few others in my thread.
Image004.jpg

The Cub was parked next to the windmill at the right. No problem with trying to lift front wheels on the Ford. Sorry to jump into the middle of your show, but again, you got me to do something with my rendition of this.

#21 DGS345 OFFLINE  

DGS345

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 513
  • 17 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted July 10, 2011 - 01:57 PM

Dan, your thread inspired me to play with mine a while. I cut 3.5" out of the length and was able to lift the rear of the Cub and move it quite easily. I'll put one pic here and few others in my thread.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17226[/ATTACH]

The Cub was parked next to the windmill at the right. No problem with trying to lift front wheels on the Ford. Sorry to jump into the middle of your show, but again, you got me to do something with my rendition of this.

I'm glad you got it working.
  • KennyP said thank you