grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 2,082 Thanks
  • 2,026 posts

Posted March 09, 2018 - 04:58 AM

This will be 13th annual PA PLOW DAY. Address for the event is 1820 River Rd. Watsontown,PA 17777.

Registration this year will be $10 and is good for both days. Anyone operating anything with a motor either on the show grounds or in the field must register.

The show grounds will open Friday morning with plowing starting at 2 pm, weather permitting. Plowing will continue into the night stopping around 10 pm. Tractors plowing after dark must have lights front and rear.

Breakfast will be served Saturday morning at 8 am. ( I've always found the price very reasonable and the food is good. ) Plowing will start at 9 am and continue until folks head home.

Edited by grand, March 09, 2018 - 05:00 AM.

• DH1, DougT, KennyP and 3 others have said thanks

#2 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 2,082 Thanks
  • 2,026 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 07:08 AM

One week to go. The extended forecast looks good and we all know those folks are never wrong. I hope to setup across from registration so just look for the canopy and even though George sold the site I'll put up a GTTalk banner. Please stop by and say hello.

• olcowhand, earthgrinder, KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#3 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,590 Thanks
  • 1,629 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 05:20 PM

Doesn't look like dad and I are going to make it this year. The daughter's school concert is Friday and we always go to both the morning and evening performance's so I cannot make Friday.  Saturday dad and I have previous plans to go to an auction which I plan to keep.  Time with pop is more important than plowday.  

#4 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 488 Thanks
  • 443 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 08:24 AM

Doesn't look like dad and I are going to make it this year. The daughter's school concert is Friday and we always go to both the morning and evening performance's so I cannot make Friday.  Saturday dad and I have previous plans to go to an auction which I plan to keep.  Time with pop is more important than plowday.  

Family firs, I've been saying for a long time now too.  There'll be another plow day somewhere, sometime. See at ya at the next one.

• IHCubGuy said thank you

#5 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,590 Thanks
  • 1,629 posts

Posted April 15, 2018 - 06:26 PM

Family firs, I've been saying for a long time now too.  There'll be another plow day somewhere, sometime. See at ya at the next one.

Yes it is Steve.  LOL!  To bad I won't be there to mess names up this year or be called out for it.  HAHA!!

• twostacks said thank you

#6 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 488 Thanks
  • 443 posts

Posted April 16, 2018 - 04:52 PM

Don't think that I'll be able to make it this year either. I have so much going on with work and my personal stuff that some days I don't know if I'm coming or going. Spring is always a crazy time of the year.

• IHCubGuy said thank you

#7 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,590 Thanks
  • 1,629 posts

Posted April 17, 2018 - 03:03 PM

Don't think that I'll be able to make it this year either. I have so much going on with work and my personal stuff that some days I don't know if I'm coming or going. Spring is always a crazy time of the year.

Trust me I know the feeling.