wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted July 07, 2011 - 10:40 PM

I know of your truck Michelle, you have been mysteriously absent since your new to you Ford lol. I think you been sleeping in the garage since you bought it LOL. I wish I had a garage for my Ford..

#32 michelle OFFLINE  

michelle

Tractorholic by Marriage

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1655
  • 331 Thanks
  • 303 posts

Posted July 08, 2011 - 06:38 AM

I know of your truck Michelle, you have been mysteriously absent since your new to you Ford lol. I think you been sleeping in the garage since you bought it LOL. I wish I had a garage for my Ford..

I've been too nice to Adam. Out of our 4 garage spots, he has three spots filled with his 3 cars and motorcycle. I have one spot filled with my car. I'll kick him out at some point, but I am getting used to the truck yet and although I parked it in the garage a couple times, it sure takes a lot of room. I better get more comfortable parking it in there before winter!

#33 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted July 08, 2011 - 06:47 AM

I've been too nice to Adam. Out of our 4 garage spots, he has three spots filled with his 3 cars and motorcycle. I have one spot filled with my car. I'll kick him out at some point, but I am getting used to the truck yet and although I parked it in the garage a couple times, it sure takes a lot of room. I better get more comfortable parking it in there before winter!

You are lucky, you have a spot inside for it this winter. I have no indoors for my truck, and the outdoors is not safe! I have to find an alternate parking spot because the maple tree covers the driveway and it's about sap season! Oh, and some cat scratched the bottom of my drivers door yesterday while I wasn't looking, so that really irritates me! Lot's of exclamations but my truck is too nice to park near anything. I love my new to me F150, way more truck than the Toyota I traded, way nicer too.

#34 Alc OFFLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,446 Thanks
  • 6,611 posts

Posted July 08, 2011 - 06:55 AM

Casey our friends son has a nice car and he bought one of these and it's held up for 2 years already , I saw it and for the money seems like a pretty good deal.
Clothing, Toys, Electronics, Jewelry, Jaclyn Smith - Kmart.com
  • wvbuzzmaster said thank you

#35 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted July 08, 2011 - 06:58 AM

Casey our friends son has a nice car and he bought one of these and it's held up for 2 years already , I saw it and for the money seems like a pretty good deal.
Clothing, Toys, Electronics, Jewelry, Jaclyn Smith - Kmart.com

That is a good price, I may have to buy one when I go to town next week. Thanks Al.