In 1938, Shaw offered the DRA6 riding attachment for the D-series tractors. These had automatic rear wheel steering controlled by the steering brake handles. The previous model RA2 sulkies were just a fixed wheel trailing unit. The unit in the first post started life as a model D5 walking tractor (5 HP ZH engine). The only correct information from the website quoted in post 9 is the last sentence.