Posted February 09, 2018 - 04:36 PM
- KennyP, Leonard VanCamp and Mark 149 J. have said thanks
Posted February 09, 2018 - 05:01 PM
Nice, looks to be in great shape. I have one the same. Are you gunna start gardening, or is this an add to your equipment for gardening.
- chieffan and Mark 149 J. have said thanks
Posted February 09, 2018 - 05:14 PM
- Alc, KennyP, TomLGT195 and 2 others have said thanks
Posted February 09, 2018 - 06:36 PM
The moldboard and share will work best when polished up. Clean them up really well but only put something on to protect them, won't plow well until it wears off.
You can grease them. I like a coat of grey primer because it doesn't get on stuff and it wears right off when it enters the soil.
- chieffan, Mark 149 J. and Z71 Sierra have said thanks
Posted February 09, 2018 - 08:16 PM
If you can find one get a soft brick to polish up the molboard. Seems I always have a sticky spot when I start to plow and the brick will polish it right up. Soft brick are hard to come up with in this area any more.
- Alc, Leonard VanCamp and Z71 Sierra have said thanks
Posted February 09, 2018 - 09:00 PM
Posted February 10, 2018 - 10:50 AM
You need a brick like they use to clean the grill in a restaurant. May be available at restaurant supply store.
- Z71 Sierra said thank you