No replies to this topic

#1 Forester45 OFFLINE  

Forester45
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 85105
  • 40 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted February 06, 2018 - 05:05 PM

I have realized that I have too many projects and not enough time or money to complete them all. I have collected 3 Economy Power King tractors over the last few years with assorted implements and have decided to sell them.  I would like to sell the whole lot and do not want to part out anything. I purchased all of the tractors as non-running projects and have not done any work on them.  I have collected some new/old parts and those will be included in the package.  All tractors have hydraulics and all have the single transmission. They are from 1970, 1975 and 1978.  One tractor has wheel weights on the rear and I have another set to go also. I have one new steering wheel and some rubber foot pads and grommets for where the hydraulic hoses go. All of the engines turn over but that is about all I know on them. I also have a seat that will go - not sure it is a PK but it looks like it will fit. Also have 2 mower decks, a PK blade, a Brinly disc and a front PK blade missing some parts. I live in East Texas in the Nacogdoches area.  I would be willing to transport tractors up to 100 miles to buyer if needed.  Attached are a few simple pictures but will send more detailed if interested.  Please let me know.  Thanks for looking. I would like to get $1,750 for the whole lot. Sorry that should have been $1,250 - I cannot add or see apparently  :(

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN5296.JPG
  • DSCN5363.JPG
  • DSCN5132.JPG

Edited by Forester45, February 08, 2018 - 11:57 AM.

• Petenpole, hamman, CRFarnsworth and 4 others have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, economy, powerking