4 replies to this topic

#1 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 423 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted February 02, 2018 - 02:25 PM

Hi Everyone, 

Close family friends of mine and I decided to turn our passion of "old iron" into a small business and recently started Midwest Restoration Parts, with intention of specializing in high quality, USA made reproduction parts for certain farm and garden tractors as well as associated small engines. We're just getting up and running and are releasing our first ID plates. 

We're just getting up and running and just listed our first finished plates in the "parts" section of the classifieds; take a look and let me know your thoughts!

Any requests for parts that aren't currently being made, or at a high enough quality that you'd like to see, please let me know as we're always looking for ideas. 

We're currently working on a website and as soon as it's up and running, I'll let everyone know. In the meantime, we do have a Facebook Page (Midwest Restoration Parts) and you can feel free to message me here, or email me directly at info.mrp@yahoo.com

We're really excited about our new venture and appreciate yours support!

If this post isn't appropriate in this section; I apologize. Feel free to move it where it would be more appropriate. In the mean time I'm going to look into how to become a site sponsor. 

Thanks, Rob

Attached Thumbnails

• MIDWEST LOGO COLOR.jpg

Edited by oldiron1, February 02, 2018 - 02:28 PM.

• hamman, old coot, Jazz and 2 others have said thanks

#2 DanielG OFFLINE  

DanielG
  • Member No: 89033
  • 68 Thanks
  • 75 posts

Posted February 02, 2018 - 06:33 PM

good luck with your new venture 

• hamman and oldiron1 have said thanks

#3 old coot OFFLINE  

old coot
  • Member No: 54079
  • 122 Thanks
  • 88 posts

Posted February 03, 2018 - 05:25 AM

repro parts should work out well for you...at times I get frustrated trying to find certain parts

• oldiron1 said thank you

#4 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 423 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted February 05, 2018 - 09:10 AM

Thanks Guys, for the support! We're excited. The hardest part right now is deciding what to do next being excited about a few different things. 

Rob

#5 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 2,223 Thanks
  • 1,594 posts

Posted February 05, 2018 - 11:56 AM

are you just doing engine tags? dealer tag decals are also an idea, it's hard to find people that can do them