Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
For Sale

Reproduction Kohler K-Series Engine ID Plates - Brand New!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted February 02, 2018 - 02:20 PM

Hi Everyone, 

Close family friends of mine and I decided to turn our life long passion into a small business and recently started Midwest Restoration Parts, specializing in high quality, USA made reproduction parts for certain farm and garden tractors as well as associated small engines. We're just getting up and running and are releasing our first ID plates. 

Brand new reproduction ID Plate for Kohler K-Series engines - $30 each which will be shipped blank for you to stamp however you'd like. I included a picture of a plate we stamped for a customer we just shipped this week. We currently have them made for K161, K161S, K181 and K181S models with additional models coming. 

For an additional $10 per plate, we're happy to stamp the plate for you provided you can send me a picture of your existing plate and/or the letters/numbers that you'd like stamped. 

Shipping will be a flat rate of $7 via USPS Priority Mail for as many plates as you'd like to purchase which includes insurance and tracking info. 

We're currently working on a website and as soon as it's up and running, I'll let everyone know. In the meantime, we do have a Facebook Page (Midwest Restoration Parts) and you can feel free to message me here, or email me directly at info.mrp@yahoo.com

We're really excited about our new venture and appreciate yours support!

Thanks, Rob

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180130_135759.jpg
  • 20180130_135840.jpg
  • MIDWEST LOGO COLOR.jpg

• Gtractor, TomLGT195, GTpicker01 and 2 others have said thanks

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,803 Thanks
  • 8,009 posts

Posted February 02, 2018 - 09:11 PM

This only for the smaller engines?  What about bigger, like most will have in tractors here? Stick on or have to rivet or screws?

• oldiron1 said thank you

#3 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted February 06, 2018 - 10:41 AM

This only for the smaller engines?  What about bigger, like most will have in tractors here? Stick on or have to rivet or screws?

These are just our first one's; other models will be coming. My thought starting with the K161 and K181 take care of most of the 7hp and 8hp engines in a lot of the earlier Cub Cadet's, JD 110's and others. 

Not knowing how people would like to mount them and how consistent the holes are on the original plates, we decided against pre-drilling them also so if someone wanted to stick them on, rather than using screws or rivets, they could.

Thanks, Rob

#4 pick-to-stone OFFLINE  

pick-to-stone

Living in the past

• Member No: 76550
  • 369 Thanks
  • 505 posts

Posted February 07, 2018 - 12:37 PM

Looks pretty good let me know when you are making k301 plates

Edited by pick-to-stone, February 07, 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#5 malsup OFFLINE  

malsup
  • Member No: 89638
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted March 06, 2018 - 05:14 PM

I have probably 20 or so 8hp, 10hp and 12hp Kohler which need model/spec plates. I strongly encourage you to expand you line of I'd plates. Thanks, malsup

#6 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted March 16, 2018 - 12:57 PM

Thanks guys, for the feedback/input; it's much appreciated and will definitely be offering additional Kohler K-series engine plates!

• mac102004 and Mark 149 J. have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale