Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
For Sale

Reproduction Wisconsin Engine ID Plates - Brand New!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted February 02, 2018 - 02:17 PM

Hi Everyone, 

Close family friends of mine and I decided to turn our life long passion into a small business and recently started Midwest Restoration Parts, specializing in high quality, USA made reproduction parts for certain farm and garden tractors as well as associated small engines. We're just getting up and running and are releasing our first ID plates. 

Brand new reproduction ID Plate for Wisconsin engines - $30 which will be shipped blank for you to stamp however you'd like. I included a picture of a plate we stamped for a customer we just shipped this week. 

For an additional $10, we're happy to stamp the plate for you provided you can send me a picture of your existing plate and/or the letters/numbers that you'd like stamped. 

Shipping will be a flat rate of $7 via USPS Priority Mail for as many plates as you'd like to purchase which includes insurance and tracking info. 

We're currently working on a website and as soon as it's up and running, I'll let everyone know. In the meantime, we do have a Facebook Page (Midwest Restoration Parts) and you can feel free to message me here, or email me directly at info.mrp@yahoo.com

We're really excited about our new venture and appreciate yours support!

Thanks, Rob

Attached Thumbnails

• Wisconsin Plate.jpg
  • Wis tag Installed.jpg
  • 20180201_161931.jpg
  • MIDWEST LOGO COLOR.jpg

• Gtractor, WHdbJD, TomLGT195 and 1 other said thanks

#2 WHdbJD OFFLINE  

WHdbJD

• Member No: 8367
  • 701 Thanks
  • 523 posts

Posted February 06, 2018 - 07:10 AM

Looks good Rob !    Best wishes for your new venture.  I'm looking forward to seeing your new website. 

Steve

PS   Were you able to get those Page split wheels repaired or still have the db wheels mounted?

• oldiron1 said thank you

#3 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted February 06, 2018 - 10:38 AM

Thanks Steve, much appreciated! Oh, I'm anxious to see the new website too! :) I'll definitely let you know when it's up. 

The old Page split rims are in the attic; haven't really taken an opportunity to dive into those yet and still running the DB wheels, which I honestly think look just fine.

Thanks, Rob

• WHdbJD said thank you

#4 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • 426 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted March 16, 2018 - 12:59 PM

In addition to the Wisconsin plate; we just finished a Wards-Wisconsin plate now too!

Attached Thumbnails

• PLATE-WISWARDS-01.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale