Garden Tractor Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nominations For Tractor of the Month of March 2018

3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  propane1 
#1 ·
I'm out for this month. No walk behind tractors in my herd. I like them and think they are neat and they have a lot of attachments, but I'm not walking behind one. Just my opinion. But if one came available and I could use it in my potatoe patch, I might consider it, might.

Noel

#2 ·
Maybe if you made a set of reigns out of two ropes and tied them to the back of one of your tractors, hooked a cart on behind the tractor and took a picture of you seated in the cart holding the reigns you could call it a modified walk behind tractor turned into a home made ride behind?? :rolling:

#4 ·
But, that's what they did with antique tractors in the early 1900's. The tractors were operated by reigns while they walked or sat on a cart behind, to operate the tractor, to simulate using horses, so the farmers would buy the tractors. You tube is a great resource for this stuff.

Noel

Reactions: 29 Chev and KennyP
#7 ·
Hehe. There's none in my area.

Noel

Reactions: DougT
#10 ·
Thanks for your help DougT.

Noel

#13 ·
So, nobody entering. ??? Does a walk behind, shivers and gasp, snow blower count ???

Noel

#15 ·
I got a Gravely. Somebody stripped the plug is the head. A friend and his wife brought it to the house while I was gone, unloaded it in the shed, along with the mower, plow, tiller and sulky. Still sitting where he unloaded it untouched.

#24 ·
Only a day or so left for you two wheel tractor people to enter.

Noel

Reactions: DougT
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.