See an add by pick-to-stone looking for mower deck wheels reminded me of something I did last fall as I still wanted to use the mower for leaf collection. I had noticed that the roller on my mower deck did not seem to be working right so I took it apart to see what was wrong. What I found was surprising the first 4 pictures show how bad the 1/2 inch rod across the back was worn. One of the front rollers rod was also worn & a 1/2 inch bolt was used to fix that. The rod across the back is welded to one bracket so I ground that & made a replacement but made it 1 inch longer then the original so now it is pinned on both sides which will make it easier to remove for maintenance. The rollers were worn on the inside but pretty good shape on the outside, I had seen many discussions on replacement rollers but decided I would try something different. I got some 1/2 inch PVC pipe which fits on the rod easily there is some gap but still doable & leaves some room for grease, but not to much. I cut the PVC so that it was the same length as the roller. The outside diameter of the PVC is to large to fit in the roller. I have a small lathe & with a file soon had the turned down to fit. I am sure this could also be done using a drill. How long the PVC pipe will last I do not know but using the mower this fall it did seem to be working better & if it does wear to much it should not be to big of a deal to replace especially the way the rod on the back of the mower is set up now. It maybe early for getting mower decks ready for mowing season for most of us, but it will soon be that time.