Garden Tractor Forums banner

Hefty "F" air cleaner

Tags
wanted
1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Dave1953 
#1 ·
Don't everybody laugh at one time but I need an air cleaner for a Hefty "F" or "G" garden tractor. It is for the Continental R-800-46 engine. Probably most of you have never even heard, much less seen a Hefty "G" tractor but they do exist in small numbers. I am attaching a small pic of one. Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Reactions: boyscout862
#7 ·
Thanks to all who replied but believe it or not I found a parts dealer that had a new one! Pricey at 75.00 but if ya need it ya need it. This machine has an oddball engine that was also used in a Case 1830 or 1835 skid steer, a Toro Groundmaster and a Gravely GMT9000, a Wheelhorse D250 has a smaller version of it (R688) but the same physical size as the R800 and probably a few other apps. I could not post a pic because I did not have one but if you Google the engine there will be a link to a service manual that has a pic of the engine. It's a 4 cylinder water cooled engine. It weighs 2300+ pounds with the Cat 1 3 pt. hitch and rear 540 RPM PTO. Again, thanks to all who responded.

Dave

#8 ·
Sounds like it will do some work! Post more pics of it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.