thanks for the kind words.
I have 1" spindles, so, my current plan is to try to add thrust bearings/washers, and ballast, to improve the steering.
I have replaced a few worn parts on the hydro linkage, so it actually stops, in neutral.
I've cleaned up some rust on brake linkages, and have the brakes ready for final adjusting.
In my mind, I am designing (hopefully) levers to allow hand operation of brakes and clutch, should they be needed.
I just picked up a set of lug tires, filled and on rims, to add ballast and hopefully improve traction. They should be here in a few weeks-having a friend bring them on his next visit.
The weather has been cold, mostly miserable, so I have had limited time to work on it.
When I do get time, I try to do as much as I can, every time I get down on the floor-getting up and down to wheelchair isn't as easy as it used to be.
I'll keep updating, as things progress.
It's great having such a supportive group, to tap for information.