#1 Madcap30 OFFLINE  

Madcap30
  • Member No: 89179
  • 5 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted December 29, 2017 - 07:39 PM

Hi All, 

I am looking for a Tractor. I am interested in either a MF12 or Cub cadet 147

In either case, I would prefer a nice, straight, original tractor. I would also consider good restorations. I am located in Montreal, Canada and would be willing to travel a fair distance for the right tractor.

For the Massey, I would prefer a Hydro, but might look at a variable speed. Would like one with hedlights and an original set. Wheel covers would be a plus and I would buy just a set of covers if you have them. Would like a 42" mower and don't really need much else.

For the Cub, I would like a nice 147. I might consider a 127, but not interested in a 149. 

A 44" mower would be great, as well as power lift. Headlights too, not sure if they are standard.

I don't mind a tractor that needs work, but would like a good solid start that is complete and hasnt been chopped up or worn out completely. If you hve something that you are willing to part with, PM me here or reply below.

I am not in a huge rush and might take a little while to make travel plans for any longer distances.

Thank you, 

Adam

#2 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8923
  • 12,577 Thanks
  • 9,053 posts

Posted December 30, 2017 - 08:19 AM

Try this one: https://newlondon.cr...6390455417.html . I just do searches on CL about once per week to see what is around. That one has been for sale for over a month. Good Luck, Rick
  • limebuzz said thank you

#3 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,313 Thanks
  • 3,025 posts

Posted December 31, 2017 - 01:15 PM

what's wrong with a 149?  looks wise at least, that series of tractor was the best looking tractor ever to come from Cub Cadet

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted, massey ferguson, mf12, cub cadet