Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
For Sale

Not sure if this is allowed (Selling out, everything has to go)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • Member No: 85357
  • 507 Thanks
  • 364 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 04:18 PM

Very priliminary posting but.... got some horrible news recently, everything I have is now for sale. HT 20, HT23 (s model) flail mo, sickle mo, snowblower, plows, gannon earthcavator, many other implements, new tires on automotive painted wheels for the tractors, air lift for working on the tractors, 4x4 4 wheeler, tools, zero turn, kubota loader, very long list of exceptional stuff. Can't do posting of pics yet, so much to do, so little time to do it. Life is really crazy rite now. Message me ONLY if seriously interested, I don't have the time for tire kicking. I'm not in the position to be holding out for what this stuff is really worth & I know I'm going to loose my butt, pricing will be VERY reasonable. If you're a KEY PLAYER, get in touch with me & get the trailer ready. I'm located in central square N.Y. the HT 20 has had the tins repainted with auto paint & is immaculate (but still an unfinished project) so much to list it's hard to get it all in. Lots of wheel weights & way to much to list here seperatly.

Edited by kjmweld, December 10, 2017 - 08:16 PM.

• blackjackjakexxix and Bolens800uk have said thanks

#2 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • 507 Thanks
  • 364 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 04:22 PM

I have other ads in the classifieds already of some of the implements for sale. But just a drop in the bucket compared to all that has to go. If you're a large frame Bolens guy (Or want to be) I have quite a bit of stuff that has to go.

Edited by kjmweld, December 10, 2017 - 08:18 PM.

• blackjackjakexxix said thank you

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 5,466 Thanks
  • 4,722 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 05:05 PM

Sorry for the life changing event that is driving you out of the garden tractor business.

• KennyP, boyscout862, cootertom and 1 other said thanks

#4 sacsr ONLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,470 Thanks
  • 3,370 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 05:58 PM

Hope it all works out for you. Will have you in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • boyscout862 and kjmweld have said thanks

#5 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • 507 Thanks
  • 364 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 08:24 PM

Previously I made a post here about doing everything as a package only on the Bolens items. If there's something you're interested in let me know & I will get back to you asap. I'm still very busy so please understand a response may not come as quickly as you'd like. Tyvm.

Edited by kjmweld, December 12, 2017 - 10:17 AM.

• olcowhand, KennyP, Mark 149 J. and 1 other said thanks

#6 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,816 Thanks
  • 3,452 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 09:30 PM

sounds like you have a bunch.   just a suggestion, why not contact an auctioneer?  they have ways of getting the max out of your stuff when they want to, either by splitting the stuff up among several of their sales so as not to "flood the market" which will bring the prices down on everything, and the means they have to advertise does better than most individual people think of.... also that way  once they know what there is to deal with, they pretty much handle the questions and such, occasionally they might have to ask you about something.....

• kjmweld said thank you

#7 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • 507 Thanks
  • 364 posts

Posted December 10, 2017 - 09:50 PM

sounds like you have a bunch. just a suggestion, why not contact an auctioneer? they have ways of getting the max out of your stuff when they want to, either by splitting the stuff up among several of their sales so as not to "flood the market" which will bring the prices down on everything, and the means they have to advertise does better than most individual people think of.... also that way once they know what there is to deal with, they pretty much handle the questions and such, occasionally they might have to ask you about something.....

Maybe an option for some of the items, but where all this bolens stuff is concerned, I'm not in an area where bolens ever seemed very popular. Nor have I found many bolens enthusiasts anywhere close to here. I'd really like to see the Bolens stuff go to someone who'd appreciate it & has a better idea of what it even is. I appreciate the ideas tho. Something I'll look into with other items when I'm nearing my deadline for having to have this stuff gone.
  • KennyP said thank you

#8 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 40,908 Thanks
  • 47,109 posts

Posted December 11, 2017 - 06:17 AM

Sorry to hear this is happening, but life throws us curve balls every now and again! Good luck!

• boyscout862 and kjmweld have said thanks

#9 bolens4life OFFLINE  

bolens4life
  • Member No: 67375
  • 73 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted January 07, 2018 - 06:52 PM

I’m very interested in everything you have related Bolens large frames. Please let me know how best to get a list and pricing

Especially interested in the 20 and 23

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale