#1 EricFromPa ONLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 3,384 Thanks
  • 3,016 posts

Posted December 06, 2017 - 09:45 PM

This is in Hamilton, Ohio. I Wish it was a few hours closer I would buy it. Looks like a good restoration candidate.

The 102 is my favorite Cub. They're geared a little higher than the 100 and I really like the Grill and the Seat and the little K241 Kohler.

Looks like a Cast end 42" deck. Getting Pretty hard to find those. And Factory Headlights and tail light and reflectors.

Very tempting to sell the JD 214 I'm working on to get that and have it delivered.

https://www.ebay.com...5.c100005.m1851

If someone wants to grab it up and bring it out and give me around $200 on top of it  I'll give them a freshly rebuilt and very nice JD 214 with deck and plow.

I have rite at $775 in the green thing with all the parts. Belts,engine mounts,rebuild kit and fuel pump. Hey never know someone might jump on it. lol

I'll get me another 102 eventually but they don't go that cheap around here.

#2 HANKG ONLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 6,134 Thanks
  • 3,358 posts

Posted December 07, 2017 - 08:33 AM

This is in Hamilton, Ohio. I Wish it was a few hours closer I would buy it. Looks like a good restoration candidate.

The 102 is my favorite Cub. They're geared a little higher than the 100 and I really like the Grill and the Seat and the little K241 Kohler.

Looks like a Cast end 42" deck. Getting Pretty hard to find those. And Factory Headlights and tail light and reflectors.

Very tempting to sell the JD 214 I'm working on to get that and have it delivered. I'd get rid of that green thing too for a 102 any day.

https://www.ebay.com...5.c100005.m1851

If someone wants to grab it up and bring it out and give me around $200 on top of it  I'll give them a freshly rebuilt and very nice JD 214 with deck and plow.

I have rite at $775 in the green thing with all the parts. Belts,engine mounts,rebuild kit and fuel pump. Hey never know someone might jump on it. lol

I'll get me another 102 eventually but they don't go that cheap around here.

#3 tractorskipper ONLINE  

tractorskipper
  • Member No: 25019
  • 325 Thanks
  • 240 posts

Posted December 07, 2017 - 09:05 PM

It's only about 6 hours Eric but yes, more than a day trip, at least at my age.  I agree though, a good deal.

Skip