46 replies to this topic

#46 MNGB ONLINE  

MNGB
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62466
  • 2,129 Thanks
  • 1,409 posts

Posted February 03, 2018 - 05:39 PM

Hi all, well today we got 4 inches of light fluffy snow so I got the PK out with the Haban blower and gave it a go, and I'm smiling it worked good blew snow for about .5 hr only thing I have to work on is the chute will not stay put its pretty good when aimed to the righ or straight ahead but wants to rotate from the left to straight ahead going to look into some kind of a friction brake on the chute or control rod.

On another note boy does the heater system work nice it was 11*F out but in the cab even with the open back it was nice, could really tell the difference when I got the GT5000 out same cab no heat it was much colder in it.

• KennyP, 29 Chev and Mark 149 J. have said thanks

#47 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 38,354 Thanks
  • 45,921 posts

Posted February 03, 2018 - 06:03 PM

Hi all, well today we got 4 inches of light fluffy snow so I got the PK out with the Haban blower and gave it a go, and I'm smiling it worked good blew snow for about .5 hr only thing I have to work on is the chute will not stay put its pretty good when aimed to the righ or straight ahead but wants to rotate from the left to straight ahead going to look into some kind of a friction brake on the chute or control rod.

On another note boy does the heater system work nice it was 11*F out but in the cab even with the open back it was nice, could really tell the difference when I got the GT5000 out same cab no heat it was much colder in it.

We know which one will be the favorite!

• MNGB and Mark 149 J. have said thanks