Was looking for a Fuel stabilizer specifically designed for Small engines. A normal everyday fuel stabilizer does help but it's not designed for smaller Carburetors with a float bowl. Thus you will still get those corrosion lines and gunk buildup above the fuel in a carburetor.
Sta-Bil put this on the market last month. This looks VERY promising for us small engine peoples.
It's impossible to find in Auto parts stores but some dealers are starting to carry it. Our local Messick Farm Equipment dealers have it in stock but haven't found it any where else yet. I'm anxious to get ahold of a 1 gallon jug. 1 8oz bottle treats 8 x 5 gallon gas containers.
STA-BIL 360° Performance (Small Engine Formula)
- Ultimate protection against Ethanol blended fuels
- Helps clean fuel system to improve performance
- Helps prevent corrosion above and below the fuel line – where no other additive can!
- Use in season and out of season
- Stabilizes fuel up to 12 months
- Size: 8 oz. bottle
STA-BIL 360˚® PERFORMANCE™SMALL ENGINE is the only fuel treatment to emit a revolutionary vapor that rises above the fuel line to protect your engine where others can’t. Use it with every fill up to help keep your engine running cleaner, leaner, smoother and stronger.Usage Directions:
To measure small quantities: Remove small cap & seal (on long neck) squeeze bottle to desired level, and pour. To measure large quantities: remove large cap & seal, pour (measurements on bottle side).
1oz. (30mL) treats 5 gallons (19L) of fuel. Recommended for use AT EVERY FILL UP in season for year round performance & protection. Product does not contain alcohol.STA-BIL 360˚® PERFORMANCE™SMALL ENGINE HELPS TAKE PERFORMANCE OVER THE TOP.
- INCREASE POWER: Strip away carbon buildup, gum and varnish that can inhibit engine performance, and get the most out of your fuel by burning it more completely. Bring back the power your engine once knew.
- CLEAN FUEL SYSTEM: Clear and prevent harmful gum, varnish and buildup throughout the combustion chamber and injectors.
- PREVENT ETHANOL DAMAGE: Protect your entire fuel system against damaging rust and corrosion caused by moisture and ethanol fuels. An exclusive Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor rises above the fuel line to provide a protective coating on ALL the metal parts of the entire fuel system and combustion chamber, even when the engine is not running.
Edited by EricFromPa, November 10, 2017 - 10:47 AM.