DMAX

Addicted

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 264
  • 317 Thanks
  • 121 posts

Posted November 05, 2017 - 09:47 PM

I delt with him just a couple months ago and was able to get some parts I needed for my 1655. He’s very nice to deal with and very helpful. It looks like he has the valve you need listed on eBay. Sorry for not posting the link here but it’s easy to find.

Edited by DMAX, November 05, 2017 - 09:54 PM.

• bolen1 said thank you

#17 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • Member No: 47351
  • 17 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted November 06, 2017 - 09:08 AM

I delt with him just a couple months ago and was able to get some parts I needed for my 1655. He’s very nice to deal with and very helpful. It looks like he has the valve you need listed on eBay. Sorry for not posting the link here but it’s easy to find.

I saw it last night going to check with him on how firm he is on price,I'm on disability so money is tight for my tractor hobby.

#18 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • 17 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted November 06, 2017 - 03:08 PM

I saw it last night going to check with him on how firm he is on price,I'm on disability so money is tight for my tractor hobby.

Bought the valve from Jeff today. He gave me a good deal on it.sent him message and he replied very quick.You're right he seems like super nice guy.
  • DMAX, limebuzz and dropped82 have said thanks

#19 jpswift1 ONLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 458 Thanks
  • 430 posts

Posted November 07, 2017 - 10:09 PM

There is a member here sell parts off one. Jpswft I believe. He has posts in this forum about his 1855. You might check with him first.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Jeff's a decent guy to deal with. I think he is in MY.????

Bought the valve from Jeff today. He gave me a good deal on it.sent him message and he replied very quick.You're right he seems like super nice guy.

Guys, thank you all for the kind words.  I really appreciate it.  And I see you didn't have a plastic cover for the hydraulic control valve.  I have your control valve boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow, but before I send it I will throw in the plastic cover that goes over the control valve for free.  I have an extra and I'm glad you can use it and everybody is always so nice to me on here, it's just a little way of returning the favor to the garden tractor community.  Again, thanks for the kind words, everybody!

-Jeff

• olcowhand, DMAX, limebuzz and 3 others have said thanks

#20 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • 17 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted November 09, 2017 - 09:18 PM

Guys, thank you all for the kind words.  I really appreciate it.  And I see you didn't have a plastic cover for the hydraulic control valve.  I have your control valve boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow, but before I send it I will throw in the plastic cover that goes over the control valve for free.  I have an extra and I'm glad you can use it and everybody is always so nice to me on here, it's just a little way of returning the favor to the garden tractor community.  Again, thanks for the kind words, everybody!

-Jeff

Tkanks a bunch,that's a real deal. Can't ask for anything better than that.
  • KennyP and jpswift1 have said thanks

#21 jpswift1 ONLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 458 Thanks
  • 430 posts

Posted November 10, 2017 - 12:13 AM

Tkanks a bunch,that's a real deal. Can't ask for anything better than that.

Glad to help you out!  What comes around goes around, the only thing I ask is that you please do a good deed to someone in the future, pay it forward :wave: .  Thank you.

• limebuzz, KennyP and bolen1 have said thanks