Garden Tractor Forums banner

Downloading Multiple Pictures

905 views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Austin 
#1 ·
Hoping someone can help.

I'm wanting to download multiple pictures about a tractor show, and the reply function is forcing me to attach files and down load one at a time instead of doing multiple choices and downloading 5 to 10 at once.

I've tried using the "basic" and "advanced" options but see no difference between them.

I've also confirmed that Windows will allow using the "shift" and "control" keys to allow me to make multiple selections in a file browser window, so I don't think this is on my end.

Any pointers?

#6 ·
Yes Howard, it does that to me most every time these days. I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome. It ticks me off, so I don't upload as many pics. I haven't said anything to management, as I figure nothing will be done about it.
It works just fine with FireFox. I just uploaded 113 pics from the show this weekend.

#11 ·
Same problem no matter what browser I use, a bit of a pain.
Are you using the advanced uploader? The basic will only do one at a time.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
I was trying to use the advanced. As noted above, and the WNC tractor show thread, I was eventually able to load larger numbers - up to 10.
Once you load those 10, you can load another 10 to the same post!

Reactions: Alc
#15 ·
doesn't matter which one I use Kenny, I can only upload one picture at a time. I used to be able to do multiple... I don't know what happened?
What operating system & browser? Maybe someone can figure it out.

#17 ·
Windows 10, chrome, opera, edge, It doesn't matter. Also my picture are always sideways, they never were before.
Can you give me an example of where they are posting sideways?

Are you shooting them on a phone by chance? Is it a new phone? The code for picture orientation is included in the photo by the device that took the photo.

You guys trying to upload a ton of pics, is this to a thread or the gallery?

#19 ·
Can you give me an example of where they are posting sideways?

Are you shooting them on a phone by chance? Is it a new phone? The code for picture orientation is included in the photo by the device that took the photo.

You guys trying to upload a ton of pics, is this to a thread or the gallery?
http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/64490-eaton-11-control-shaft-seal/

That is a thread that has sideways pictures, Pictures are being uploaded to threads. I'm using a galaxy S4.. by no means a new phone. It worked find before... I don't know if the problem is on my end?

#20 ·
http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/64490-eaton-11-control-shaft-seal/

That is a thread that has sideways pictures, Pictures are being uploaded to threads. I'm using a galaxy S4.. by no means a new phone. It worked find before... I don't know if the problem is on my end?
I don't know either. I just know how picture orientation is derived. I've dealt with myself. Are you taking them upright or sideways? Did you recently have an update? My phone takes horrible pictures but I'm going to try and duplicate it. Do they upload sideways in paint?

#23 ·
I don't know either. I just know how picture orientation is derived. I've dealt with myself. Are you taking them upright or sideways? Did you recently have an update? My phone takes horrible pictures but I'm going to try and duplicate it. Do they upload sideways in paint?
Installed flash on my computer... problem solved.. Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.