Garden Tractor Forums banner

Garden Tractor Stack Mufflers

Tags
for sale
7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  EastBayBandit 
#1 ·
I still make and have mufflers in stock ready to ship , 3" x 6" with 8" chrome stack , 3" x 8" with 8" chrome stack , those are $60 ea and include shipping to the lower 48 states , I also have 6" and 8" mufflers with a 2 1/2" diameter stack that is 12" tall for $75 and those also include shipping to the lower 48 states , can be paid for with a money order or paypal your choice Wood Art Metal Tool Gas
Wood Cylinder Gas Tool Hand tool
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
H
I still make and have mufflers in stock ready to ship , 3" x 6" with 8" chrome stack , 3" x 8" with 8" chrome stack , those are $60 ea and include shipping to the lower 48 states , I also have 6" and 8" mufflers with a 2 1/2" diameter stack that is 12" tall for $75 and those also include shipping to the lower 48 states , can be paid for with a money order or paypal your choice View attachment 251248 View attachment 251249 View attachment 251251
How can I get one just like what's on the wheel horse in the pic.?
O

#3 ·
Yes they are fully baffled , I am on the 4th design after 3 years of building them and we have now come up with a design that sounds great without being too loud , they are about as loud as a stock muffler with a deeper tone on the Kohler and Briggs motors

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.