• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 indslpwr04 OFFLINE  

indslpwr04
  • Member No: 71143
  • 85 Thanks
  • 62 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 11:03 AM

A month ago i found a kid on Letgo selling tractor parts as a business. He had 2 Ag's on wheels for $50.  Took a drive to look at them.  They were pretty far away and when i got there one was decent tread and the other was more worn out.  The wheels didn't match but one was a standard 5 lug wheel and the other looked like a skid steer wheel.  We talked for a while and found out he rebuilds JD's from multiple tractors into working tractors.  Had a decent inventory and had 150 tractors on the way.  Not to familiar with Older sears or MF's.  So i exchanged numbers and told him id give advice on the Sears and would hook him up with my buddy that's into MF's.  I bought the tires to use on my GT18 i repainted as the Zero turn tires are a death trip on wet grass.  

The neighbor and i broke them down Sat only to find they were pretty dry rotted and tubed.  No big deal they held air just fine but not a nice enough tire for my clean tractor.   I'll but them on something else. So i told my neighbor he could have the Zero turn tires and wheels to put on a rat rod Wheel Horse he is building, in exchange for his old WH wheels, which he fully blasted and primed for me. 

So browsing around ebay today i found 2 new DeeStones for $135 shipped.   So im getting new AG's

• EricFromPa, KennyP, Cvans and 3 others have said thanks

#2 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,292 Thanks
  • 44,870 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 03:59 PM

Nice price on the Deestones!

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,487 Thanks
  • 7,838 posts

Posted October 13, 2017 - 07:26 PM

You'll like being Stoned! I Use all the time. ;.?