Garden Tractor Forums banner

Simplicity Legacy 25

4K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Talntedmrgreen 
#1 ·
I just couldn't say no. I have been eyeballing this tractor for months. Today it was offered to me at a reasonable price. I couldn't say no. 25 H.P. Kohler twin. 60" mower deck. 47' snow blower. Foot control hydrostat. High -low range. Power steering. Foot control hydraulic lift. Foot control differential lock. Cruise control. Electric adjustable mower deck height. Wheel weights. Chains. 26x12x12 rear tires. And the head lights work! Wasn't sure what the wife would say, but after cruising the yard and alley she didn't want off of it.

I would love to set this up for a turning plow. I need to find a hitch and ag tires to fit it. Perhaps Daniel will let me try his two-bottom plow. Rick

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice purchase, I believe you are really going to like it, they leave a nice looking mowed lawn. Mine has served me well for the last 14yrs. Depending on year (SN) some of the attachments are NLA, I'd only check for new parts thru a dealer, their online service sucks !
I have a front weight carrier that will hold four of their 50# weights I believe is NLA as well as the weights (not positive).Once your set up for plowing if you need some front weight let me know I no longer use the carrier . It can be seen in the last pic in the first post here :

http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/40900-needed-a-heavy-hitch/?hl=%2Bneeded+%2Bheavy+%2Bhitch#entry520191

As it's sets now : Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Attachments

#9 ·
Very nice! These are quickly becoming so low priced that I'm having a hard time turning them down. I have had 7 of them! Today I still have an XL, and in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 implements. That two stage blower is an amazing device.

The second hand parts and implements availability is really booming. A 3 point hitch is going to be a tough find, however...and a rear PTO, almost impossible.

here's a vid clip of my first 2 stage at work, in some of that real heavy wet snow...same tractor you have there with the 25 horse Command.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.