• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jpswift1 ONLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 456 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted October 06, 2017 - 10:18 AM

Well guys I decided to downsize and put my TWO Bolens GK 960 Grounds Keeper commercial articulated steer tractors up for sale.  This package comes with the Bolens Snowcaster, Bolens snow/dirt plow, and 72" mowing deck.  The one tractor runs and drives very nice and just had a NOS carburetor installed.  It does need the throttle cable (brand new one included) installed and a choke cable.  The battery could probably be replaced soon as well.  It runs wonderfully and doesn't smoke or make any weird noises.  I also installed 4 brand new 8 ply ag tires and the rims were stripped and painted gloss white.  The rear fenders are off because I fixed the cracks in the fiberglass and primed them.  They're ready for paint and I have all stainless steel mounting screws for them.  This tractor also has the rare factory option of the 150 lbs of Bolens rear chassis "tombstone" weights.  The other tractor is a parts tractor, and it's very complete.  The windshield is broken on the parts tractor.  I have the snow/grading blade, the Bolens Snowcaster (which will need new drive chains installed), and the 72 inch wide "bat-wing" mower deck.  The mower deck is solid, but it will need to be gone through, new bearings, belts, blades, etc because it hasn't been used in many years.  I also have the owners and service manuals for the tractors and plow.  

I have them on ebay for $2950 OBO but I've got some wiggle room for you guys here on the site, so feel free to make me an offer.

Here's the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/...d8AAOSwMbxZ0WAt

• Bolens 1000, Cat385B and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#2 jpswift1 ONLINE  

jpswift1
  • 456 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted October 19, 2017 - 09:53 AM

Sold.  Thanks everybody.

• KennyP said thank you

#3 jpswift1 ONLINE  

jpswift1
  • 456 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted October 19, 2017 - 11:21 PM

I wanted to add, the new owner, who is a really great guy that's going to give these a great new home, is a new member of this site.  And as much as I didn't want to see them go, I ended up getting a Ford LGT195 w/ a 60" deck that I'll be able to use around my yard to mow with.  The Bolens GK's were cool, but I just don't think I could ever use them and I didn't have the time to devote to them because all my other projects.......which I will update you guys on in some other threads. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold, bolens gk960 grounds keeper