• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sodbuster10231 OFFLINE  

sodbuster10231
  • Member No: 87263
  • 18 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted September 30, 2017 - 05:54 PM

Not to many tractors in my area.looking to buy or trade tractors,attachments loaders,backhoe. let me know what you have. looking for diesel cub or 982,782. jim dandy,bolens,sears,  

Edited by sodbuster10231, October 01, 2017 - 05:56 PM.

#2 norwee OFFLINE  

norwee
  • Member No: 62743
  • 17 Thanks
  • 40 posts

Posted October 08, 2017 - 06:30 AM

I have a Power king 1614 with a bad engine (broken con rod, Crank needs turning)

Mower deck and turning plow

It has tiller steering

I paid $1000 for it running, Make me an offer. I'm west of OKC

norwee1@lycos.com

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,563 Thanks
  • 45,000 posts

Posted October 08, 2017 - 07:13 AM

Not a lot around this part of OK. I have a few tractors, but CL is pretty barren most days of the collectible things. I've built most of my attachments. Are you close enough to come down for the Show in Catoosa this month? I plan to be there.

#4 msisco OFFLINE  

msisco
  • Member No: 88773
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted November 01, 2017 - 10:54 AM

im not in se kansas but just next door. north central arkansas near bull shoals lake. ive got an old bolens 1054 im thinking of getting rid of. The good the bad and the ugly, its mostly disassembled at the moment, loaned it out and omeone forgot to check the oil and seized the rod. Engine is torn down now and i havent plastigaged the rod after a quick hone so no idea if its still usable or not. The way my luck is, probably not. Its complete with the mower deck and lift mechanisms, set of turf tires on rims and a set of ag tires on rims. Was planning to restore it but ive got a couple 200 series john deeres that are taking up my time now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted