So while back i had bought the power head off a leaf vac in the junkyard. I got it for rather cheap and deiced it would make a ideal project. We do collect alot of leaves every year but due to size and shape of the yards we do a leaf collection trailer was not ideal. So after fiddling with it for a while i got it running and was impressed with the air this thing was capable of moving. I deiced it would work nicely as a 3pt leaf blower. So i rotated the blower housing 90 degrees and built a crude frame to attach it to my 3pt. It works pretty well Im hoping to use it to blow leaves from around obstacles so the bagger tractor doesn't have to weave around much.
The original briggs just smoked like a chimney so i replaced it with a predator. I also added the piece of the stove pipe with allows for a bunch of adjustability to the blower. The throttle cable was for the briggs and haven't got around to attaching to the predator since i can reach the throttle from the seat.