9 replies to this topic

#1 tom631 OFFLINE  

tom631

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2099
  • 35 Thanks
  • 36 posts

Posted September 26, 2017 - 06:44 PM

Im looking for a 1956 Ride-a-Matic belt guard. 

• Mikey the Monkey said thank you

#2 Little Irish Men OFFLINE  

Little Irish Men
  • Member No: 61934
  • 817 Thanks
  • 468 posts

Posted September 26, 2017 - 08:22 PM

Have you done your home work? Don't take this the wrong way ! !  But you are not the only one looking for one . ! ! ! ! !  Any body and any one with a Ride-a-Matic  are looking for one . Here is the Right place to start , Hope you will find one.

Patrick.

#3 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8592
  • 3,523 Thanks
  • 956 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 07:13 AM

[quote name="Little Irish Men" post="795038" timestamp="1506475325"]Have you done your home work? Don't take this the wrong way ! ! But you are not the only one looking for one . ! ! ! ! ! Any body and any one with a Ride-a-Matic are looking for one . Here is the Right place to start , Hope you will find one.

Hmmm ... speaking of doing ones homework "Any body and any one with a Ride-a-Matic are looking for one" I did some, right here on this very sight !

image.jpg Hank G's beauty gots

image.jpg Doc Bolens spectacular gots

image.jpg Doc again gots

image.jpg bonusbuilt1950 covered

IMG_20170925_1620461_rewind_kindlephoto-470881278.jpg
Mine ... covered

And the list goes on, don't take it wrong but...

Maybe stick to framing...

Edited by WrenchinOnIt, September 27, 2017 - 07:22 AM.

• tom631 said thank you

#4 Little Irish Men OFFLINE  

Little Irish Men
  • Member No: 61934
  • 817 Thanks
  • 468 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 12:02 PM

New member tom 631 is asking for a 1956 Rige-a-matic belt gard. Are you selling yours ? Or the fore other members ? Or the "LIST GOES ON" members selling belt gards? Do you know anyone selling a belt gard ? and how many other members are looking for belt gard.?

And on a personal note I will stick to commerical framing since i bin doing it for over 33 years. And not just little 2 story building .

A.G. Edwardes Head quarters St.louis  20 story

Metropolitan life building St.louis  41 story

St.louis university collage 7 story  And the list goes on and on .

• chieffan said thank you

#5 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8592
  • 3,523 Thanks
  • 956 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 01:17 PM

Well... "New member tom631" has been a member since Feb 2011... your statement is " Any body and any one with a Ride-a-matic are looking for one" I just gave you several examples of members tractors who are not. A little " homework" into the site ,say archive back thru this section and look at all the members looking for RAM parts, a little more homework would reveal that he is in contact with another member who is undertaking the replication.

Wow my all those big buildings you've worked on... look again I'd think you could tell the difference between a two story and a three or at that small they all look alike to you... May need to know... framing wise...

Back on point, tom631 I believe I have come across one, PM me at your convenience.

IMG_20170927_1425473_rewind.jpg might be off a SuperVersamatic I will compare and let you know

Edited by WrenchinOnIt, September 27, 2017 - 03:18 PM.

• tom631 said thank you

#6 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,561 Thanks
  • 44,996 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 05:26 PM

I could lock this thread!

#7 tom631 OFFLINE  

tom631

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 35 Thanks
  • 36 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 05:35 PM

Have you done your home work? Don't take this the wrong way ! !  But you are not the only one looking for one . ! ! ! ! !  Any body and any one with a Ride-a-Matic  are looking for one . Here is the Right place to start , Hope you will find one.

Patrick.

I did my homework. I've been up and down CL nationwide,  Ebay, different forums , classified ads, contacted some Ride-a-Matic owners, and different  mower boneyards, that I found.  I'm leaving no stone un-turned . If you know of any place to look let me know.   I'll let you know when I find one. .

• WrenchinOnIt said thank you

#8 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,561 Thanks
  • 44,996 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 06:08 PM

I have hidden several posts here as I thought those folks were being obnoxious! There may be several other folks looking for the same item, but he has posted this in hopes of finding one!

• DougT and tom631 have said thanks

#9 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 2,072 Thanks
  • 1,518 posts

Posted September 27, 2017 - 06:47 PM

Well... "New member tom631" has been a member since Feb 2011... your statement is " Any body and any one with a Ride-a-matic are looking for one" I just gave you several examples of members tractors who are not. A little " homework" into the site ,say archive back thru this section and look at all the members looking for RAM parts, a little more homework would reveal that he is in contact with another member who is undertaking the replication.

Wow my all those big buildings you've worked on... look again I'd think you could tell the difference between a two story and a three or at that small they all look alike to you... May need to know... framing wise...

Back on point, tom631 I believe I have come across one, PM me at your convenience.

IMG_20170927_1425473_rewind.jpg might be off a SuperVersamatic I will compare and let you know

Yes that's off a versamatic, you would need the lower part to make a complete ride a matic guard. that's a sweet deal if some one is willing to help u out. I found the same guard but didn't buy it th he guy was nuts what he wanted for it $$$

#10 tom631 OFFLINE  

tom631

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 35 Thanks
  • 36 posts

Posted November 06, 2017 - 06:13 PM

To let everyone know, including  Patrick aka Little Irish Men  I found one. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted