107 replies to this topic

#106 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted March 04, 2012 - 10:28 PM

It was "Dead Flowers." About guy who travels in time by temporarily jumping into other people's bodies. The problem is that he's a heroin addict, so he leaves a trail of junkies behind as he jumps from one to the next. The government agency he works for doesn't care, but the woman assigned to look after his body does and finally decides to kill him.

Any connection to "Quatum Leap" the TV show? Main character goes body hopping through time and has to solve other's problems.

#107 jc56 OFFLINE  

jc56

• Member No: 8302
  • 10 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted March 04, 2012 - 11:22 PM

I started working for my father when I was 12 doing auto trim work and on 16th birthday went to work as a dishwasher and then to cook while going to school,then;
Motorcycle mechanic
Car mechanic
Wrecker Driver
Heavy truck mechanic
Forklift mechanic
Shop supervisor
Regional Fleet Manager
Various sales jobs
Various truck driving jobs
I have been out of work for the past 16 months but had 2 interviews last week and 1 tomorrow...so I hope to back working a couple of weeks.These are local truck driving jobs.I am almost 56,so not too much longer to go..lol.jc

#108 Reverend Blair OFFLINE  

Reverend Blair

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1659
  • 501 Thanks
  • 952 posts

Posted March 05, 2012 - 06:11 AM

Any connection to "Quatum Leap" the TV show? Main character goes body hopping through time and has to solve other's problems.

Yup, it was kind of one of the time travel norms of the day. I stole the title from a Rolling Stones song too.