No replies to this topic

#1 ckjakline OFFLINE  

ckjakline

Tractorholic

• Member No: 6073
  • 1181 Thanks
  • 1173 posts

Posted September 16, 2017 - 11:49 PM

Picked up a 255 walk behind tiller the other day. It's in really good condition,and runs and works well.I've been looking for one for a while. you don't see them. This is the second one i've seen locally. Last December i bid on one on a Facebook auction page and won.This one was an executive model.I contacted the seller and turns out it is at a coworkers house. he gave me the phone number of the guy. i contacted him and it took 2 weeks to get a reply. he finally contacted me and set up a time to meet and finalize the transaction. i show up 10 minutes before agreed upon time and waited over an hour. Nothing, i tried contacting the guy on his phone thinking he was running late and no answer.I contacted the seller and asked if i could just meet him because i'm not dealing with his deadbeat coworker,and guess what no license and he lives in maryland,He tried contacting his coworker and i haven't heard anything since.So needless to say i never got it and i'm glad i didn't pay for it.Here are the pictures of the one i did get.Here are my sideways pics i took. apparently with my phone i now have to hold it a certain way when i take pictures. it shows up correctly on my computer but not when i down load.I hold my phone correctly and take more pictures tomorrow.

IMG_1398.JPG IMG_1399.JPG IMG_1400.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1397.JPG

Edited by ckjakline, September 16, 2017 - 11:51 PM.

• DMAX, limebuzz and James Bosma have said thanks