#1 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 7,741 Thanks
  • 5,580 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 09:06 AM

Located about 30 miles north of Cincy Ohio

These things need to go, I'll never do anything with them. Got these both in a package acquisition and really know nothing about them.

Make me an offer, I'll make a deal on a package deal .

First is a Western Auto Wizard walk behind 2 wheeler, with a snow blade, 6" moldboard plow, cultivator,discs and a front sickle bar. I think motor is free, but not sure, I can check. It looks like main drive pulley had bearing come apart, I have pulley. The sickle bar also appears to have  the pulley missing, it did move last year and I had sprayed cutting teeth with WD40, been under a caport since last summer.

asking $100

wizard2.jpg Wizard.jpg Wizard1.jpg wizard3.jpg wizard4.jpg wizard5.jpg wiza6.jpg

Second is a Devere Locke walk behind mower. I have only ever seen one other picture of one similar to this and I did have  an approved patent dated 1958, but that's all the info I have and i can't find my screen shots of patent. It is a 30 or 31" inch, has a 3 piece blade, Wisconsin engine and heavy has a tank. Again, not even sure if motor will spin, but this one looks complete, even has original leather drive belt to the deck. The small rear pneumatic tires have popped of the beads from sitting and me moving it around.

asking $100

DL mower 1.jpg DL moweer.jpg DL mower 2.jpg DL mower 3.jpg DL mower 4.jpg DL mower 5.jpg DL mower 6.jpg

• Bolens 1000, boyscout862 and Billy M have said thanks

#2 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 611 Thanks
  • 526 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 01:41 PM

That push mower is really cool.  I may have to make a trip south to check it out.  I'll shoot you a PM next week.  My weekend is already booked.

#3 dropped82 OFFLINE  

dropped82

Nut Case

• Member No: 9923
  • 2,262 Thanks
  • 1,709 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 08:37 PM

I'll take the 1855!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

#4 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,911 Thanks
  • 5,547 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 09:23 PM

Interested in the wizard but I would need you to ship it.    Do any of the attachment have western auto tags on them?

#5 Alc OFFLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 6,561 Thanks
  • 7,304 posts

Posted September 15, 2017 - 05:31 AM

Neat looking mower , hope someone here buys and fixes it up

#6 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • Contributor
  • 7,741 Thanks
  • 5,580 posts

Posted September 15, 2017 - 06:32 AM

That push mower is really cool.  I may have to make a trip south to check it out.  I'll shoot you a PM next week.  My weekend is already booked.

cool, just let me know, I have a late afternoon band competition we are going to watch on Sat 23rd, but free in the morning or Sun afternoon.

I'll take the 1855!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yea, I know  :poke:

Interested in the wizard but I would need you to ship it.    Do any of the attachment have western auto tags on them?

I know the dirt blade had a tag at one time, but I think it fell off during me moving it. I will check on other attachments. 

• wilberj said thank you

#7 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • Contributor
  • 7,741 Thanks
  • 5,580 posts

Posted September 17, 2017 - 07:07 AM

Here is the tag on tractor. The other pic is what's left of any visible tag on an implement. I do remember the blade had a model # tag, but with surface rust and me moving them around, it has disappeared.

20170915_165733.jpg

20170915_165759.jpg

Edited by TAHOE, September 17, 2017 - 07:08 AM.

• wilberj said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale