After placing a "wanted" ad on our local Craigslist, a guy offered me two Suburbans in rough shape. The most complete one was a '59 and a '61 parts tractor. I hesitated at first glance, but "Classic," a very knowledgable contributor on this website, told me to go for it, everything he saw is quite restorable. His advice was spot on. I used parts from each to build one good tractor. The deal also included a mower deck, but no mule drive. I'll get into that over winter. I did have to get a new carb for the original engine since the original was warped. Other than that, new rings, honing, a valve job and new gasket set was needed. Runs great! There is something to be said for electric starting because it's a hard pull when starting since your pulling the entire drive system on these tractors. I tinkered with the clutch adjustment and reverse cable to where it functions properly now. I just finished yesterday and wanted to share a few before and after photos. Thanks to OldManMopar for selling me a nice engine pulley. The original that came with the tractor was functional for driving the tractor, but the outer shave was broken by a previous owner. I remember these tractors in the Sears Garden Shop when going to Sears with my parents back in the day and always wanted one. It only took 58 years to finally get one.