• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,086 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted September 08, 2017 - 07:13 PM

Maybe someone can clear up some confusion I have . I was under the impression that Hapco parts bought the rights to panzer parts from Dandy sales . So far I only see reverse wheels listed and nothing else and it's been more than a year . Am I mistaking on this ? Please fill me in . Thanks Tom
  • karel said thank you

#2 Gtractor ONLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 8,780 Thanks
  • 4,767 posts

Posted September 08, 2017 - 08:44 PM

I prolly should leave this for Kate but her profile says she hasn't been on here since February,  so I'll offer some help.

Hapco Parts DID buy Dandy Sales. 

Hapco is a partnership of Brandon Pfeiffer [likely spelled wrong] and Kate Goelzhouser.

Those two also put out Lawn and Garden Tractor magazine. 

Since they bought out Dandy Sales they had to find a place for the business close to them.  Real estate has been bought and a building erected.  There were several semi trailers and many other loads of inventory.  They are in the process of inventorying and stocking the shelves of what they have. 

This was a huge undertaking and with so many things going on it takes a while.  Brandon is also a farmer - I believe on a rather large scale.  Progress is being made and there are offers of Panzer parts on the Panzer Tractor Owners Facebook page quite often. 

I understand many people are holdouts from joining Facebook.  While very understandable,  those people are missing a gobb and a bunch of the collecting activity going on these days.

If you need other Panzer parts I suggest contacting Hapco  directly. 

I hope this helps answer your question and my intent was not to step on anyone's toes. 

Best of luck!!

Edited by Gtractor, September 08, 2017 - 08:45 PM.

• Alc, Rock farmer and Coventry Plumber have said thanks

#3 cootertom OFFLINE  

cootertom
  • Member No: 59950
  • 1,426 Thanks
  • 767 posts

Posted September 08, 2017 - 09:04 PM

I saw some items listed along with some pictures of them the other day. I'm not real sure they have it all sorted out and priced yet.
  • Coventry Plumber said thank you

#4 Coventry Plumber OFFLINE  

Coventry Plumber
  • Member No: 60643
  • 1,086 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted September 08, 2017 - 09:52 PM

Thanks Southern Tom, that helps a great deal.
Northern Tom

#5 cootertom OFFLINE  

cootertom
  • 1,426 Thanks
  • 767 posts

Posted September 09, 2017 - 08:34 AM

Thanks Southern Tom, that helps a great deal.
Northern Tom

It seems like it was an a Facebook page that I saw the parts. I needed some but to much happening right now for me to mess with.

#6 cootertom OFFLINE  

cootertom
  • 1,426 Thanks
  • 767 posts

Posted September 09, 2017 - 08:41 AM

It was here that I saw them.

https://www.facebook...66767630300271/

#7 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 814 Thanks
  • 483 posts

Posted September 09, 2017 - 10:45 PM

The comments I'm seeing here look pretty accurate. From what I understand, they're just about ready to start accepting orders on a regular basis. I would think that once they get through the shows on their schedule for this year, they'll be able to get it smoothed out. Kate told me that about the only shows left on her list are pretty much local to her now anyway. No major distractions as far as shows go. 

There are only a few people working on that project so have faith - it will all be worked out soon.

Al

• Gtractor, Clint and Coventry Plumber have said thanks