I got this as a freebie with the Sears GT3000 a while back. Thought it was locked up, but I messed with it yesterday and reached under and could turn the blade. Seems it was just stuck some. Pulled the plug and squirted some lube towards the cylinder, then started pulling the rope. It was not wanting to retract well, so I put some lube on it. Before long, it was working pretty good. So I put the plug back in (it was a nice tan color and looked good). Shot a little carb cleaner in it and it fired off. Topped the oil off and looked in the fuel tank. It looked real clean, so added some gas. A few pulls later and it was running. Mowed some with it, no smoke and it purred along just fine. The blade was shot, so I bought a new one for it. Cleaned it up some. It's ready to sell!