Jump to content

Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay


Need control rod for Bolens hydraulic lift

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SgtMoonracer ONLINE  

  • Member
  • Member No: 74500
  • 61 Thanks
  • 58 posts
  • Location: PA

Posted September 07, 2017 - 08:53 PM

I am in need of a control rod for a 18703-04 hydraulic lift. The rod is Bolens part #1714791. If you have that, you might have the grip, rod support, rod support bracket and swivel block which I also need. (Parts 1715644, 1714777 and 1714776, 1714782). This is off of the hydraulic lift that fit the 800, 850, 853, 900, 1000, 1050, 1053, 1054, G10, 1220, 1253, 1254 and G12.


If I can't find the rod, if someone could send me the dimensions of one I can probably fab one up.


Thanks in advance!

Attached Thumbnails

  • Control arm.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted