#1 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,073 Thanks
  • 1,444 posts

Posted April 02, 2010 - 04:15 PM

Easter weekend and wouldn't you know it.Woke up to clouds this morning,went out to do some stuff,it started to rain ,then thunder & lightning,then some hail.A bit later it got windy then wet snow and now there saying on the radio some thing about a winter snow storm snow fall warning so here we go.Supposed to have the eldest Daughter and her 4 boys come for Easter Dinner.Now who knows what its going to be like.Took the Loader off the 1655 and the snowblower off the 2300 :wallbanging: looks like I'll be putting both loaders on tommoro if we get as much snow as there calling [up to 15 cm] 10 inches of heavy wet stuff oh boy do we need that.It'll surely make some peoples lives miserable especially when it melts and starts flooding.Sure glad I don't have to be worried about that.On the bright side maybe get some seat time :laughingteeth: cleaning snow,glad I still have the cab on.:bounce: Oh Yeah Happy Easter.Larry

#2 poncho62 OFFLINE  

poncho62
  • Member No: 42
  • 634 Thanks
  • 1,220 posts

Posted April 02, 2010 - 06:52 PM

You can keep all that up there Larry....It was a beautiful day here in Ontari..ari..ari....oh

#3 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,073 Thanks
  • 1,444 posts

Posted April 02, 2010 - 08:25 PM

Got even crazier right after supper the power goes out just like that.Finished doing dishes as we had just started them.Once done the little guy and I [of course the dog had to come] we got in the truck to see if the line down out road had broken.Sure enough it was about a mile from home.I continued down the road a couple of miles where I figured it could have broke due to some bad trees in that stretch.Sure enough couple big trees across the road.Police and hydro where already on the scene.Talked to the officer in the car and he was telling me that they had gotten there shortly after 6pm said the hydro guys have just cut the trees they couldn't start there saws[he was just shaking his head] said that they were just starting to work on the lines and figured we should have power in about a hr.I then told him that the line was down further down the road as well so he said he'd pass it on to the hydro guys.Anyway finally got power again.Very,very windy at least it hasn't snowed just still rain.Who knows what the night will bring.Here I thougth April fools was yesterday,Mother Nature's playing tricks on us a day later.Larry

#4 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted April 03, 2010 - 04:48 AM

It was some nice here in Nova Scotia yesterday at 19 degrees celsius ,and it is supposed to be even better here today with temperatures getting even higher.

#5 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,073 Thanks
  • 1,444 posts

Posted April 03, 2010 - 07:57 AM

Woke up to white fround,just enough to make tracks in the snow.It's sitting at 0c so whats on the ground will melt fast.The sun's trying to break through,and the wind has died down so it could turn out to be nice here too.Larry