Sunday, I took the hood off and pulled the grille and headlights off it. Has a crack at the top left due to the top of the grille being pushed back in.
I glued the hood back together with the E-6000, it takes 3 days to reach maximum strength. I did put another piece inside to span the crack.
Yesterday, I started bending the grille back into shape and the paint was flaking off bad. No primer under it. So I scraped as much as I could off and used the Mapp Gas torch to get the rest off. Have a coat of Rust Reformer on it now. I have no JD Green, so the grille may be left black, we'll see. I'll get some pics today.
The headlights do work! Cleaned the dirt off the bulbs and made sure the connections weren't rusty.