• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • Member No: 47351
  • 5 Thanks
  • 13 posts

Posted August 11, 2017 - 01:46 PM

Need picture and drawing with dimension for snow plow hitch for front on 1655 Massey . Just traded for tractor has 3pt. Hitch on rear. Any info would be appreciated .

#2 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• Member No: 264
  • 263 Thanks
  • 102 posts

Posted August 11, 2017 - 07:16 PM

I just picked up a 1655 yesterday. This is a pic of the snow plow bracket on it. Is this what you need info on? I can make up a sketch with dimensions if you'd like. Pretty much the same design as the 10 - 16 tractors that I'm familiar with except this bracket is huge.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2405.JPG

• bolen1 and KBuzz have said thanks

#3 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • 5 Thanks
  • 13 posts

Posted August 11, 2017 - 08:28 PM

Need that plus the long frame that goes under tractor that will raise blade . Don't have so got to make it. Thanks in advance for any and all info.

#4 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• 263 Thanks
  • 102 posts

Posted August 12, 2017 - 05:49 PM

I didn't have a chance today to measure things for you. I'll try to do it tomorrow.
  • bolen1 and KBuzz have said thanks

#5 bolen1 OFFLINE  

bolen1
  • 5 Thanks
  • 13 posts

Posted August 13, 2017 - 02:39 PM

Thanks. Worked on carb.got cranking and running good.Have 2 stripped holes on intake. Will start pulling of sheet metal for repainting soon.( I hope)
  • DMAX said thank you

#6 KBuzz OFFLINE  

KBuzz
  • Member No: 77146
  • 73 Thanks
  • 36 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 04:38 PM

I just picked up a 1655 yesterday. This is a pic of the snow plow bracket on it. Is this what you need info on? I can make up a sketch with dimensions if you'd like. Pretty much the same design as the 10 - 16 tractors that I'm familiar with except this bracket is huge.

So where are the pics of this new 1655? Is there a story to go with the pics? Did anyone help you pick it up? Geeze... so many questions!

• DMAX said thank you

#7 DMAX ONLINE  

DMAX

• 263 Thanks
  • 102 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 AM

Here's a picture and a sketch of the bracket. I didn't measure out the mounting holes, you can get the dimension of the front of your tractor. I layed it out in the flat showing you where to bend or weld it in order to make the 90 degree bend. I still need to get the channel on the plow measured but I'm not convinced yet that mine is correct.

Kbuzz, you're right I need to get some pics of it on here. Be patient you know I never do things in a hurry.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2418.JPG
  • IMG_2419.JPG