• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 34,215 Thanks
  • 43,338 posts

Posted August 12, 2017 - 08:09 AM

I've up loaded from 25 to 60 pictures so I can paste them on other sites that except them. Not going to take up my time doing a separate up load here. I can't even write a simple story about getting invited to show our Buick with the states Buick group at back to the Bricks because pasting even hello from A word program won't work.

You have a problem with the site so fix it. Others have said the problem is going on 18 months now.

:D  Al

I tried that with FireFox.

Hello

Worked fine for me.

#32 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Member No: 78762
  • 636 Thanks
  • 599 posts

Posted August 13, 2017 - 12:56 PM

I've up loaded from 25 to 60 pictures so I can paste them on other sites that except them. Not going to take up my time doing a separate up load here. I can't even write a simple story about getting invited to show our Buick with the states Buick group at back to the Bricks because pasting even hello from A word program won't work.

You have a problem with the site so fix it. Others have said the problem is going on 18 months now.

:D  Al

I understand that I'm honestly quite sorry, but I have no control over which sites get upgraded and when. I will share your thoughts with those handing it and let them know that there is a sense of urgency. 

We tried to run the update a few months ago and ran into problems preserving the proprietary plugins that this site uses. Not an excuse, just an explanation. 

Have you tried uploading your pictures to an album then including them in your post? That may be a workaround will we get it corrected. I understand you guys aren't looking for a work around, but merely to get it corrected. Like I've said before I know GTT is on the list, I don't know when we will be taking care of it. 

I'm an open book though and give you guys a heads up when we do get to it so you're all aware. 

I'm very sorry this has taken a long time.