• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • Member No: 58852
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 03, 2017 - 07:45 AM

We have been attending local car cruises in towns around us.  Some like Monday nights is pretty big and takes up 3 city blocks on both sides of the street. Friday nights is the biggest takes up 3 city blocks both sides of the street and some of the city parking lot down a side street behind the city buildings and a church. They also park on 4 short side streets and in a funeral home parking lot.

We attended our first all day cruise show Saturday 7-29-17 at Port Huron Michigan about an hour from home.

I maybe should remind Ya'll we bought this 1985 Buick LaSabre a year ago. We have put a little money in things in that year like replaced two front tires that had been put on in 1989 because the belts let go and started the tires to thumping. We also replaced stocking thermostat and had the cooling system totally flushed after the hoses were replaced. We are awaiting a painter to call and let us know he is read to paint our car. The paint is dead  pitted and will not shine.

Well I guess some thing is going on with the site as I can not paste a picture now.

:D   Al

• hamman, KennyP, boyscout862 and 3 others have said thanks

#2 Jazz ONLINE  

Jazz
  • Member No: 62028
  • 2,188 Thanks
  • 1,355 posts

Posted August 03, 2017 - 03:47 PM

I go to cruise nights frequently  locally however while in Kelowna BC last month at a car show spotted this very nice ford COE. As well Marios towing had The BOSS on display, a 5 axle wrecker for big boo boos.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0697.JPG
  • fullsizeoutput_2bc.jpeg
  • IMG_0695.JPG
  • IMG_0694.JPG

Edited by Jazz, August 03, 2017 - 05:48 PM.

• Gtractor, grnspot110, Alc and 5 others have said thanks

#3 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Millennium Falcon

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 12,645 Thanks
  • 9,451 posts

Posted August 03, 2017 - 04:53 PM

Well I guess some thing is going on with the site as I can not paste a picture now.

​Austen!!! I want to see this guy's car.

Edited by LilysDad, August 05, 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#4 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 36,537 Thanks
  • 44,991 posts

Posted August 03, 2017 - 05:45 PM

We have been attending local car cruises in towns around us.  Some like Monday nights is pretty big and takes up 3 city blocks on both sides of the street. Friday nights is the biggest takes up 3 city blocks both sides of the street and some of the city parking lot down a side street behind the city buildings and a church. They also park on 4 short side streets and in a funeral home parking lot.

We attended our first all day cruise show Saturday 7-29-17 at Port Huron Michigan about an hour from home.

I maybe should remind Ya'll we bought this 1985 Buick LaSabre a year ago. We have put a little money in things in that year like replaced two front tires that had been put on in 1989 because the belts let go and started the tires to thumping. We also replaced stocking thermostat and had the cooling system totally flushed after the hoses were replaced. We are awaiting a painter to call and let us know he is read to paint our car. The paint is dead  pitted and will not shine.

I hope that issue is fixed.

#5 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 03, 2017 - 07:20 PM

Our Buick after a rain shower the day we went to pick it up so the paint looks good.

Nope still not working, I posted pictures of my AWD lawn mower a bit ago from the same place, postimage.org.

:D  Al

#6 Austen ONLINE  

Austen
  • Member No: 33768
  • 1,476 Thanks
  • 850 posts

Posted August 04, 2017 - 11:12 AM

Sounds like fun! You'll have to post some pictures! :)

#7 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 04, 2017 - 03:56 PM

Guess you haven't been reading what I have been writing. I HAVE SAID TWICE THAT THE SITE WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST THE PICTURES.

#8 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 36,537 Thanks
  • 44,991 posts

Posted August 04, 2017 - 05:23 PM

Guess you haven't been reading what I have been writing. I HAVE SAID TWICE THAT THE SITE WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST THE PICTURES.

That could because you are using another site to host the pics and they are not in a GTTalk friendly format.

#9 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 05, 2017 - 03:54 AM

Nope, Up above I posted pictures of my husky AWD lawn mower in use mowing the ditch. They were 3d party hosted from postimage.org same as the car pictures I am now trying to post.

Won't allow me to even paste words for some reason.  A new development.

Acts like my clip board is empty.

• KennyP said thank you

#10 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 36,537 Thanks
  • 44,991 posts

Posted August 05, 2017 - 04:40 AM

Looks like you and others are having the same issues.

#11 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 05, 2017 - 08:35 PM

A few others really? any one working at fixing it?

#12 jimmy G ONLINE  

jimmy G
  • Member No: 78021
  • 1,132 Thanks
  • 739 posts

Posted August 05, 2017 - 08:51 PM

This 41 jazz posted is sweet, good excuse to see if i have any problems with attachments, using galaxy droid on chrome, hoping we get some pics of this topic lol

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20170805-214108.png

#13 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Millennium Falcon

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 12,645 Thanks
  • 9,451 posts

Posted August 06, 2017 - 07:49 AM

A few others really? any one working at fixing it?

:bigrofl: 

#14 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted August 07, 2017 - 04:42 AM

What is that supposed to mean.  A big fat no?

• KennyP said thank you

#15 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6172
  • 4,987 Thanks
  • 5,036 posts

Posted August 07, 2017 - 05:11 AM

Very little evidence of progress in the last 18 month.
  • KennyP said thank you