Not open for further replies.

Nominations For Tractor of the Month September 2017

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  KennyP 
#1 ·
This doesn't count does it???

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Really? I figured it would be called a compact tractor not a garden tractor. But it is the same size as my HT23 with only 15hp instead of 23hp.
My opinion of compact and sub compact is it is just a way to tell how heavy duty your garden tractor is. You never really heard those terms until we were invaded by the stamped riding mowers. The only time I ever knew that to make a difference was when CAT sold the Homelite and was just left with the Bolens Iseki. THEN the fact that he didn't have a garden tractor was a BIG deal!! :rolling: :wave:

Besides, It's an open month so almost any thing goes.

#6 ·
I'm entering my 2 Bolens 1050 in their wedding attire. I was married August 5th to my best friend. Kim made the Bride and Groom for the tractors. Which we had sitting by the hall. They got lots of attention. Kim n I knew each other 35 years ago went our seperate ways reconnected 6 years ago we are now together. The Bolens with the blade my brotherlaw gave me 20 years ago. The other one I bought partially restored few years ago I got it runing Kim painted it.
We need some pics!

#9 ·
I'm entering my 2 Bolens 1050 in their wedding attire. I was married August 5th to my best friend. Kim made the Bride and Groom for the tractors. Which we had sitting by the hall. They got lots of attention. Kim n I knew each other 35 years ago went our seperate ways reconnected 6 years ago we are now together. The Bolens with the blade my brotherlaw gave me 20 years ago. The other one I bought partially restored few years ago I got it runing Kim painted it.
Sorry, I tried to do this from my phone as technology can challenge me It didn't work.

We had a great day. The tractors and drivers brought a lot of chuckles and set a light hearted mood as everyone coming in saw them.

I'm very lucky man. Kim likes auctions, she likes things clean and painted including my garage and tractors, and she If I say I want to go look at a tractor after work she will hook up the trailer and gas up the truck so its ready for us to go when I get home. I had to marry her LOL

Attachments

#11 ·
I'd enter Murray, but he is not running as yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.