I figured since I had to bush the rear bracket anyway, I got to wondering if both the PTO, and blade would fit.
I used brass bushings as they are easier for me to cut at this time, and once I figured out that I had to offset the blade to clear the rear universal, I was off to cutting. Pretty sure Bolens never intended on both being used at the same time, but, they fit.
There are a few extra bolts in the rear axle tabs to assist in the mockup of both units for now.
The whole setup is just about done, I just need a longer 3/4 Clevis pin on the left side to complete the project.
As you can clearly see, the center bracket for the PTO is something I had to fabri-cobble. I made it out of scraps, and its ok, but, I probably would have done it differently if I had the materials.
There are zero clearance issues between the two, I ran the PTO, I did cycle the blade, and I have to say that I'm pleased with the outcome. Oh, almost forgot!!! The blade front mount has plenty of adjustment, so running the blade a little offset isn't an issue.
Hope I can find the right sized 3/4" Clevis pin tomorrow as the one on the left is just a tad short, and this will be going with me to the show this weekend.
Edited by stiemmy, July 05, 2017 - 08:43 PM.