2 replies to this topic

#1 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 7,801 Thanks
  • 5,494 posts

Posted June 19, 2017 - 08:29 AM

Where can I get thew hood stickers for this tractor?  I tried the local decal shop, even brought them in a complete sticker from one side.  First run was to short and letter to close to the end.  Did another pair at no charge.  Longer but did not look close enough.  Put them on and wrong letter style and size, one side has the 1872 outlined like it is supposed to be but the other side has the numbers shadowed.  Did not notice it till I had them on as the heavier paper covered the decal detail.  Don't think I will have them try it again.  If they can't get it right in 2 tries with a full sticker right in front of them, I doubt they will ever get it right.  So much for shop at home, huh.

I think the correct stickers will cover these OK but cannot find the ones for the 1872.  Stickitandstickit don't have them.

#2 olds45512 OFFLINE  

olds45512
  • Member No: 77943
  • 967 Thanks
  • 503 posts

Posted June 19, 2017 - 09:50 AM

I get all my decals from Maple Hunter, excellent quality and great customer service.

http://maplehunterde...bcadet1872.aspx
  • chieffan said thank you

#3 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 7,801 Thanks
  • 5,494 posts

Posted June 19, 2017 - 10:40 AM

Thanks much Olds 45512.  Just ordered a set from them.  Like to do business at home when possible but when they have a decal right in front of them and can't get the letters right, length right or spacing right, ug-g-g-g-g-g-g.