#1 hamman OFFLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 6,187 Thanks
  • 2,781 posts

Posted June 18, 2017 - 08:47 PM

say HAPPY FATHERS DAY  to all of you out there that are so lucky to be a father. To those who still have their fathers there to be with them please take time to share with them the sentiments of the day. All of my kids called, text or sent cards to tell me how much they love me. We are so lucky to have our family and to be able to spend time with them. I miss my dad and mom every day. So to my dad and all the other dads out there I sincerely hope you have had a wonderful and fun day. To all of our military, police fire and EMS fathers who are working today, Thank you for sacrificing for us here so we may enjoy our day.

Roger

• lyall, KennyP, tractorgarden and 9 others have said thanks

#2 EricR ONLINE  

EricR
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9495
  • 519 Thanks
  • 352 posts

Posted June 18, 2017 - 08:54 PM

Happy Fathers day to you and every father also, I spent the day with my son at a hunters & trappers ed course, what a wonderful time we had!!!!

• hamman, tractorgarden and oldedeeres have said thanks

#3 stiemmy OFFLINE  

stiemmy
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53712
  • 2,527 Thanks
  • 1,827 posts

Posted June 18, 2017 - 10:06 PM

say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all of you out there that are so lucky to be a father. To those who still have their fathers there to be with them please take time to share with them the sentiments of the day. All of my kids called, text or sent cards to tell me how much they love me. We are so lucky to have our family and to be able to spend time with them. I miss my dad and mom every day. So to my dad and all the other dads out there I sincerely hope you have had a wonderful and fun day. To all of our military, police fire and EMS fathers who are working today, Thank you for sacrificing for us here so we may enjoy our day.

Roger

Roger, I could not agree anymore!!!

Long story short, my biological father took his own life about 20 years ago, God Bless him, and his soul,,but, if I may, I think the moral here (please correct me if wrong) life is short, thank your Dad, an uncle, older brother, or any Dad you may know:)

X100, Thank you that have, are, or are thinking about serving in the Military, or any other public service!

May god bless you ALL! Greg.

Edited by stiemmy, June 18, 2017 - 10:14 PM.

• hamman and oldedeeres have said thanks