• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 heliosuk OFFLINE  

heliosuk
  • Member No: 59196
  • 139 Thanks
  • 126 posts

Posted June 18, 2017 - 05:10 PM

This pump and ram set up arrived on a recent purchase and once removed and cleaned seems to be in a serviceable condition. I've down loaded the parts manual and fitting instructions from the site but does anyone have the technical specifications such as working pressures and fill capacities please along with the oil spec?

Would also like to see some pictures of the drive set up. Do you sacrifice one of the lower PTO belts to drive it so the PTO only works on one belt?

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by heliosuk, June 18, 2017 - 05:12 PM.

• KennyP, chieffan and Bolens800uk have said thanks

#2 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 14,289 Thanks
  • 17,852 posts

Posted June 18, 2017 - 05:20 PM

SAE30 weight engine oil goes in them , You fill them right up to the top of the fill plug on the top about 1/2'' is empty space in the tank is left open on the top.

I never seen specs on lift capacities so cannot tell you those.

The belt to run the pump goes in the extra sheave in the venter of the pulley, some models did not have the pulley sheave such as the early 600 and a few of the cheaper 3 speed models in the 70's

• Alc, KennyP, heliosuk and 2 others have said thanks

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 34,266 Thanks
  • 43,390 posts

Posted June 19, 2017 - 08:31 AM

SAE30 weight engine oil goes in them , You fill them right up to the top of the fill plug on the top about 1/2'' is empty space in the tank is left open on the top.

I never seen specs on lift capacities so cannot tell you those.

The belt to run the pump goes in the extra sheave in the venter of the pulley, some models did not have the pulley sheave such as the early 600 and a few of the cheaper 3 speed models in the 70's

The sticker on my pump (From a Wards) says 10 WT. Just wanted to put this out there.

• Bolens800uk said thank you