Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
Wanted

wanted parts for a kohler magnum single cyl.

wanted magnum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,885 Thanks
  • 2,503 posts

Posted June 04, 2017 - 10:35 AM

Looking for either parts from a single cyl Kohler Magnum 12-14-16hp (not sure if 10hp would be the same)  or maybe a complete but  blown up engine? 

specifically want the flywheel with fins, (the fins were plastic and could be separated from the flywheel) flywheel screen,  an electric starter, the engine closure/ front bearing plate, and most of the tin.... I do have a shroud here from one so wouldn't necessarily need that.

Also already have the ignition module/coil

have a K301 here that I'd like to switch over to Magnum ignition.

really not interested in "ruining" a good engine by robbing parts from it, to make mine what I want it to be.

Edited by dodge trucker, June 04, 2017 - 10:35 AM.

#2 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,885 Thanks
  • 2,503 posts

Posted June 04, 2017 - 10:37 AM

also might be interested in a complete and runnable (but not necessarily currently running)  M14-M16 IF it has the narrow base like Cub or Deere would take-- unsure if they ever made a Magnum in that configuration.

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 5,161 Thanks
  • 4,548 posts

Posted June 05, 2017 - 04:16 AM

I have a M12 that came off of a Wheel Horse C-125.

I will try to get some photos of it this evening and send them to you.

I am in Southern Indiana, but will be going to Portage Wisconsin in July, if that helps with the distance between us.

I will also be at Evansville, Indiana this weekend if you will be there or know of someone that will be there.

#4 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,885 Thanks
  • 2,503 posts

Posted June 05, 2017 - 12:24 PM

Is this a whole engine? Is it a runner or considered "parts"? I am actually looking for both. If it's a complete engine does it have the standard Kohler base or is it a narrow base like would go into a Cub?

#5 Heisenberg ONLINE  

Heisenberg
  • Member No: 86623
  • 2 Thanks
  • 21 posts

Posted June 14, 2017 - 06:36 PM

I have a complete m12, came out of a cub. I cant tell you a whole lot about it, I picked it up along with a standard k301. I was told it ran but smoked. I really cant confirm the original sellers honesty on this. The standard 301 I was really after was said to be a great runner, turned out to be a boat anchor.... The magnum however spins over fine and is relatively clean looking. Not sure where you are located but I can get a few pics if its something you'd be interested in.

#6 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,885 Thanks
  • 2,503 posts

Posted June 16, 2017 - 08:20 AM

pm's sent. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wanted, wanted, magnum