18 replies to this topic

#16 jimmy G ONLINE  

jimmy G
  • Member No: 78021
  • 915 Thanks
  • 624 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 01:46 PM

I could be wrong in my guesstimate!

or you could be right,I've seen jake's like the one for sale here or the one's posted but the grill on this tractor is newer,I like the looks of this front lift
  • Utah Smitty said thank you

#17 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,682 Thanks
  • 1,773 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 11:50 PM

Are you planning on getting this? I'd be curious to know if you can find any ID plate on it anywhere

I was seriously considering it, but cash flows a little tight right now...the wife got T-boned Friday night... nothing broken, but lots of bruises...the car's totalled and she got cited to boot...

Smitty

• MH81 said thank you

#18 pacubcadet OFFLINE  

pacubcadet
  • Member No: 87016
  • 58 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 08:15 AM

I was seriously considering it, but cash flows a little tight right now...the wife got T-boned Friday night... nothing broken, but lots of bruises...the car's totalled and she got cited to boot...

Smitty

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get everything figured out, and maybe end up with the tractor after all. I'll pray for each of you

#19 jimmy G ONLINE  

jimmy G
  • Member No: 78021
  • 915 Thanks
  • 624 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 09:10 AM

Smitty

sorry to hear about the wreck but glad your wife is ok,life sure is a twisted game of could be better or could be worse,this site is supportive in many ways

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jacobsen