• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 1,314 Thanks
  • 810 posts

Posted May 25, 2017 - 10:36 PM

I was mowing my driveway today and my sunrunner just stopped. Got the three wheeler and towed it back up to the garage and noticed an axle looking loose. I jacked it up and found out the snap ring in the differential must have broken off because the axle slid right out. First time I have driven a mower till the wheels fell off! I guess it should be a fairly quick repair but not what I needed in my life at the moment. I then find out my freshly rebuilt cub 127 has a failure to spark, points are screwed up somehow. I will be cutting the grass with scissors pretty soon!
  • 637Yeoman said thank you

#2 637Yeoman OFFLINE  

637Yeoman
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 77049
  • 1,550 Thanks
  • 1,254 posts

Posted May 25, 2017 - 11:03 PM

I was mowing my driveway today and my sunrunner just stopped. Got the three wheeler and towed it back up to the garage and noticed an axle looking loose. I jacked it up and found out the snap ring in the differential must have broken off because the axle slid right out. First time I have driven a mower till the wheels fell off! I guess it should be a fairly quick repair but not what I needed in my life at the moment. I then find out my freshly rebuilt cub 127 has a failure to spark, points are screwed up somehow. I will be cutting the grass with scissors pretty soon!

Nail clippers stripe better  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simplicity