Garden Tractor Forums banner

Oliver garden tractors

Tags
wanted
3K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  KennyP 
#1 ·
I'm looking for any model Oliver tractor, a 75 would be the best. In any condition, the worse the better as my budget can't handle a restored tractor. Will travel 6 hours one way from Hoopeston IL

#5 ·
Antique tractor magazine I got the other day, had an article on a Oliver garden tractor, a town and country model 125, I think.

Noel

#11 ·
I had found a guy on face book by accident that has 3 of them in a warehouse in Illinois and the cheapest one was $3500 non restored where the others were 145's with factory attachments $5500 a piece I about lost it...........just imagine a basket case must be in at $1500 LOL.......there very nice looking but i'd never pay it

#12 ·
I had found a guy on face book by accident that has 3 of them in a warehouse in Illinois and the cheapest one was $3500 non restored where the others were 145's with factory attachments $5500 a piece I about lost it...........just imagine a basket case must be in at $1500 LOL.......there very nice looking but i'd never pay it
I couldn't justify spending $5500 on a GT when you cold get a used Kubota for that price....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Sadly they're actually closer to $2000-2500 for a basket case

#20 ·
Hello from kingsport Tennessee-!
I'm am new to this forum, so greetings to all!
I have recently acquired an Oliver GT with a 12 hp Kohler and a large hydrostatic transmission. It turns over and will almost run-
The body is rough, hood is gone and needs a lot of tlc but that being said frame is in great shape and I think its fixable in the right hands. Also I have the mowing deck .
I would really like to find this old girl a home! Please help..

#21 ·
Hello from Kingsport Tennessee I am new to this forum, so greetings to you all . I have recently acquired an Oliver GT garden tractor it’s in rough shape it almost runs it has a 12 hp Kohler and a large hydrostatic transmission the body is in rough shape but the frame is very solid . this thing is built like a tank would love to find it a good home also have the mowing deck I can’t tell you what series it is because the hood and most all the decals are missing but would be glad to send pictures to whoever’s interested will make a real deal to anyone he wants it

#24 ·
Hello from Kingsport Tennessee I am new to this forum, so greetings to you all . I have recently acquired an Oliver GT garden tractor it's in rough shape it almost runs it has a 12 hp Kohler and a large hydrostatic transmission the body is in rough shape but the frame is very solid . this thing is built like a tank would love to find it a good home also have the mowing deck I can't tell you what series it is because the hood and most all the decals are missing but would be glad to send pictures to whoever's interested will make a real deal to anyone he wants it
If it's for sale, put it in the classifieds!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.