• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • Member No: 85357
  • 244 Thanks
  • 198 posts

Posted May 16, 2017 - 01:59 PM

Got some friends that are proud owners of the powermax's. Recently I've had the chance to use one a little bit and was very impressed. Therefor.... I'm on the look for pretty much any of the AC or simplicity models 620, 720, 9020, etc. You who have them know the models. If you're thinking of letting one go in the upstate ny area please message me.
  • Talntedmrgreen said thank you

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,195 Thanks
  • 2,271 posts

Posted May 17, 2017 - 07:59 AM

Good choice!  A want ad on simpletractors.com would probably yield the best results in your search.  There have been some smoking deals up around your way in the past year.  These are pretty easy to find, but some folks like to give them big tractor pricing.

#3 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • 244 Thanks
  • 198 posts

Posted May 17, 2017 - 08:04 AM

Good choice! A want ad on simpletractors.com would probably yield the best results in your search. There have been some smoking deals up around your way in the past year. These are pretty easy to find, but some folks like to give them big tractor pricing.

Thanks for the advice. I'll most certainly get something posted there as well. Still love the large frame bolens' as well but, these little machines are STOUT.

#4 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,195 Thanks
  • 2,271 posts

Posted May 18, 2017 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for the advice. I'll most certainly get something posted there as well. Still love the large frame bolens' as well but, these little machines are STOUT.

You got that right!  If I had more room, I would own a couple.  I picked up an Allis 620 last summer.  Primo shape, from the original owners widow.  595 hours!  I don't do much with it, but it did eliminate the need for me to mulch or bag leaves in the fall   :thumbs:

When I first found the tractor a couple years ago, the family had a astonishing assortment of implements, all bought new with the machine, and some used only a time or two.  I still have all the paperwork, brochures, receipts and service records on every bit of it.  I regret not making room for it all, but did get most of it in the hands of friends.  He had:

-snowplow

-deck

-loader

-backhoe

-mott flail mower (and blade sharpener tool)

-sickle

-airplane hitch

-tiller

-snow blower

-front bumper & weights

-wheel weights x2

-a-frame adapter

-Brinly back blade

#5 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • 244 Thanks
  • 198 posts

Posted May 18, 2017 - 11:40 AM

That blower works nice. Nice collection of implements the original owner had as well. Thanks for making me jealous, lol. Well, it'll keep me looking even harder for one I figure. Good luck to you with yours.